9V Qi Standard Wireless LED Fast Charger Desktop Pad for iPhone 8 X Plus S8 S9 Note 8
- List PriceUS$26.99piece
- Sale PriceUS$24.47piece
- ShippingFree Shipping
1 x Wireless charger(Not include phones)
1 x Charging Cable
1 x User manual
Charging induction distance: the distance between the inner magnetic induction coil of the cell phone
and the wireless charger is about(4-6)mm, and the cell phone should be prevented from being taken
with a thicker cellphone shell.
Size: approx. 89 x 20 mm (D x T)
Material: Flame retardant fire material, Aluminium alloy
Input Voltage: 5V~2A, 9V~1.8A
Charging frequency: 110KHz~205KHz
Charging distance: (4-6)mm
Net weight: approx. 88g
Applicable modes: The Qi standard of phone for iPhone, Samsung, LG, Moto
and other whole series will support the wireless charging modes.
1.Connect the wireless charger to the power.
2.The indicator light, Put your cell phone in the sensor zone.
3.When sensing the metal foreign body, the indicator light is red and opens the
protection function to stop charging.
4.Touch the LED light on / off, turn on the LED warm light, Touch the LED light
to turn on / off, turn off the LED warm light.
1. The charging equipment must meet the Qi standard to be used
2. Do not press hard or crash the product.
3. Do not disassemble or reassemble.
4. Do not place too close to a magnetic card(id and bank card)with a magnetic
5. Do not use the wireless charger for severe high temperature and humidity or
corrosion to avoid leakage.
6. Do not place too close to a magnetic card(id and bank card)with a magnetic
strip or chip to avoid the failure of the magnetism.
7. Do not put the iron or iron shell on the charger.
8. Please keep the distance between the implanted medical device(pacemakers,
implants, etc.)and the wireless charger at least 20 cm to avoid potential
interference to the medical device.
9. Please keep the charger away from water or other liquids.
10. If you need to clean the charger, make sure it does not connect to the power.
11. Please do not use the toys for children.
12. The ambient temperature shall be kept between 0-45°C.